* Season the fish with the salt, pepper, chili powder and cayenne pepper.
* To make the batter, mix the remaining cayenne pepper, chili powder, salt, pepper, flour and beer. Mix until the batter is no longer lumpy.
* Heat oil in skillet at medium to medium high heat.
* Dip the fish filets in the batter, allowing the excess to drip.
* Pan fry, turning once, until filets are golden brown.
* Serve with pre-cut Cole slaw cabbage mixed with French dressing.
* Before serving, top each filet with 1-2 tbsp of the mango/pineapple salsa and serve with lemon and lime wedges.
* A yellow or saffron rice makes another great side to serve with this dish.